|Min.Order Quantity||20,000 bottles|
|Supply Ability||1,000,000 bottles/Month|
|Payment Terms||T/T in advance|
|Product name||Amoxicillin Powder for Oral suspension|
|Quality guaranteeperiod||for 36 months|
|Product Description||Composition: Each capsule contains Amoxicillin trihydrate éq. to 250mg or 500 mg Amoxicillin.
Suspension : Each 5 ml of the reconstituted suspension contains Amoxicillin trihydrate eq. to 125 mg or 250 mg
Description and action :
Amoxicillin, a semisynthetic antibiotic, with a broad spectrum of bactericidal activity against many gram positive
and gram negative microorganisms during the stage of active multiplication.
It acts through the inhibition of biosynthesis of cell wall mucopetides.
Amoxicillin has been shown to be active against most strains of the following microorganisms.
•Enterococcus faecalis, Staphylococcus spp., streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococus Spp. (gram + ve)
- Escherichia coli, Haemophilis influenza, Neisseria gonorrhea, proteus mirabilis ( gram - ve)
- Helicobacter pylori.
Absorption and excretion:
Amoxicillin is stable to gastric acid and is well and rapidly absorbed after oral administration, irrespective of the
presence of food producing good serum and urine concentrations, higher and prolonged levels may be achieved by
the concurrent administration of probenecid.
• Ear. nose and throat infections.
• Genitourinary tract infection.
• Infection of skin and skin structure.
• Lower respiratory tract infection.
• Gonorrhea, acute uncomplicated (anogenital and uretheral infections).
• H-Pylori eradication to reduce the risk of duodenal ulcer recurrence.
As with other pencillins, side effects are usually of mild and transient nature, they may include:
- Gastro intestinal: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and pseudomembranous colitis
- Hypersensitivity reaction:
Rashes, erythma multiform, Stevens Johnson syndrome, toxic epidermal necrolysisand urticaria.
- Liver: A moderate rise in (SGOT).
- Hemic and lymphatic system: Anemia, eosinophilis, leucopenia and agranulocytosis
(reversible reaction, vanishes on discontinuation of drug therapy).
Reversible hyperactivity, agitation, anxiety, insomnia, confusion, behavioral changes and or dizziness.
In either case it is advisable to discontinue therapy.
A history of allergic reaction to any of the penicillins is a contraindication.
- Super infection with mycotic or bacterial pathogens should be kept in mind, if it occurs
discontinue therapy with amoxicillin.
- Amoxicillin should be used during pregnancy only if clearly needed.
- Caution should be taken when amoxicillin in administered to a nursing woman (sensitization
- Dosing of amoxicillin should be modified in pediatric patients (about 3 months or younger).
Concurrent administration of probencid delay the excretion of Amoxicillin.
Dosage and administration:
Amoxicillin capsule and dry suspension are intended for oral administration. They may be given without regards
to meal, preferably used 1/2-1 hour before meal.
Mild to moderate infections: one capsule (250mg or 500 mg) every 8 hours. For severe
infections: 1 gm every 8 hours.
For gonorrhea: 3 gm as a single dose.
For children: one teaspoonful (5ml) of the reconstituted suspension (125mg or 250mg)
every 8 hours.
• After reconstitution of the suspension it must be used within 7 days and kept in a refrigerator.
• Therapy must be maintained for at least 5 days or as prescribed.
Keep medicines away from children.
- Capsule (250 mg or 500 mg): Box of 20, 100 or 1000 capsules of either.
- Suspension (125mg/5ml or 250mg/5ml), Bottles containing powder for preparing: 60 ml, 80ml or 100 ml.